Join Our Team!
Music Maker Workshops is a thriving music studio in the beautiful community of Ahwatukee which is on the SE corner of 32nd Street and Chandler Blvd in Phoenix. The studio is family-owned and operated and has over 550 students attending weekly. We looking for a few more experienced music teachers to join our team.
We are looking for violin, voice, guitar & piano teachers to join our team.
Mission Statement: To Unite our Studio Family with Moment that Matter
Joy: With inspired hearts and ignited minds we cultivate a joyful appreciation for learning and sharing music.
Family: We foster a family vibe so that students of all ages feel comfortable.
Teamwork: We share our talent and knowledge collaboratively to best support students.
Creativity: We encourage each student's unique musical journey and creatively nurture their path.
Excellence: We aim for academic excellence and pursue the highest quality of lessons with persistent commitment
COVID-19 Safety Precautions: The studio has made the safe music school pledge. We do require teachers and students to have daily temperature checks, wear masks, use hand sanitizer, and for teachers to clean after each lesson. Also, be able to provide virtual lessons for students who may not be able to come into the studio.
- Make a twelve-month teaching commitment to provide students with consistency
- Must be willing to teach both in-studio and virtually as needed.
- Prepare students for recitals and showcases.
- Must be patient, kind, and respectful to students of all ages and talent
- Consistently communicate with parents
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Enthusiastically support the various efforts MMW designed to attract and retain students.
Applicant must have at least 1 year of teaching experience. The applicant will be expected to provide a fingerprint clearance card or do a background security check.