COVID-19 UPDATE: Here at Music Maker Workshops we feel that your safety is of top importance to us. This summer you will always have the option to continue to take lessons virtually. However, we are planning a soft opening in June and limited teachers will start offering in-person lessons at the studio. Having some staff return will provide us with the staggering start we want, in order to keep things safe for everyone. Please watch your email inbox, a survey will be sent soon for you to let us know your preferences and concerns. In the studio we will be following all recommended CDC guidelines:
- We ask that every student upon arrival sanitize their hands upon arrival and at the end of each class. Staff will be asked to wear masks while outside of their rooms. We will have complimentary disposable Kn95 masks as an option for students to use, or they may use their own if they would like. We have plenty of hand sanitizer in each teaching room as well as the common area.
- We will have limited seating in the lobby and it will be cleared of most seating and any games or food. We kindly ask parents to wait in their vehicles during lesson times. At this time, we ask that parents refrain from joining the class as space is limited.
- We have measured each room, and we are using those that can accommodate 6 feet of social distance.
- We are cleaning the studio multiple times a day. We have asked the staff to sanitize instruments, doors, and any touchpoints following each lesson.
- We have a professional cleaning company deep cleaning the studio weekly.
Virtual Concert Series
We would like to thank all who have been involved in our first virtual concert series. We have thoroughly enjoyed seeing your music and are looking forward to premiering the concerts online next week. Stay tuned for your assigned concert day/time.
Thank You from our Staff
We would like to thank you for your continued support over the past few months. The MMW Staff has created a message for everyone:
Kim, Shelley & the MMW Team