Join our Team, We are Hiring
Music Maker Workshops is a thriving music studio in Ahwatukee. The studio is family owned and operated and has been providing lesson in Ahwatukee since 1997.
Mission Statement: To Unite our Studio Family with Moment that Matter
Joy: With inspired hearts and ignited minds we cultivate a joyful appreciation for learning and sharing music.
Family: We foster a family vibe so that students of all ages feel comfortable.
Teamwork: We share our talent and knowledge collaboratively to best support students.
Creativity: We encourage each students unique musical journey and creatively nurture their path.
Excellence: We aim for academic excellence and pursue the highest quality of lessons with persistent commitment
- Make a twelve-month teaching commitment to provide students with consistency
- Prepare students for recitals and showcases.
- Must be patient, kind and respectful to students of all ages and talent
- Consistently communicate with parents
- Participate in face-to-face meetings, and group meetings
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Enthusiastically support the various efforts MMW designed to attract and retain students.
Applicant working towards or has a Bachelor Degree or Masters of Music Education or related teaching experience
Teacher must show competency and a mastery in the subject.
Applicant will be expected to provide fingerprint clearance card or do a background security check.
All Teachers are hired as Employees and are granted paid sick time leave as mandated by law.