Join our Team, We are Hiring
Music Maker Workshops is a thriving music studio in Ahwatukee. The studio is family owned and operated and has been providing lesson in Ahwatukee since 1997. We are looking for highly qualified music teachers to provide private music instruction.
We offer lessons in piano, voice, guitar, bass, ukulele, violin, viola, cello, flute, clarinet, oboe, trombone, trumpet, and tuba.
Mission Statement: To Unite our Studio Family with Moment that Matter
Joy: With inspired hearts and ignited minds we cultivate a joyful appreciation for learning and sharing music.
Family: We foster a family vibe so that students of all ages feel comfortable.
Teamwork: We share our talent and knowledge collaboratively to best support students.
Creativity: We encourage each students unique musical journey and creatively nurture their path.
Excellence: We aim for academic excellence and pursue the highest quality of lessons with persistent commitment
- Make a twelve-month teaching commitment to provide students with consistency
- Prepare students for recitals and showcases.
- Must be patient, kind and respectful to students of all ages and talent
- Consistently communicate with parents
- Participate in face-to-face meetings, and group meetings
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Enthusiastically support the various efforts MMW designed to attract and retain students.
Applicant working towards or has a Bachelor Degree or Masters of Music Education or related teaching experience
Teacher must show competency and a mastery in the subject.
Applicant will be expected to provide fingerprint clearance card or do a background security check.
All Teachers are hired as Employees and are granted paid sick time leave as mandated by law.