What We Do at our Studio to Keep it Clean
Daily we deep clean our studio including: bathrooms, foyer, office and especially the classrooms using Clorox disinfectant wipes . We wipe pencils, white-board markers, any surface and instruments.
After each lesson we clean the instruments with Clorox.
We have hand sanitizer available for students to use.
We spray down doorknobs and other often-touched surfaces (like light switches) daily with lysol.
If students sneeze or cough they must go and wash hands with soap and water. Instruments must be re-sanitized.
What You Can do to Prevent the Spread of Respitory Viruses, Such as the Flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, and keep sick children home as well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, then immediately discard any tissues.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.